Tonight as I was making up for lost time with printed material I heard an owl hoot and knew it was the ideal opportunity for me to take a break. As I exited the front entryway and took a short stroll toward the place I thought the sound was originating from I was welcomed with different hints of summer.
I grinned and took at night air profoundly as the hooting of the owl came closer and nearer with each progression. Blended in with the discontinuous hoots was the progressing tweeting of crickets and grasshopper. I remained peacefully at the passage to our neighborhood stop tuning in to the sounds as a feeling of profound fulfillment, delight and overpowered me. What a superb world God has offered us to live
Here are some more sounds and furthermore a few sights and notices that run with summer here in Colorado. Consider and take in every one… feel them candidly either with recollections, current occasions or expected exercises before fall.
1. Kids chuckling and prattling amid open air play
2. Waterfalls streaming crosswise over rocks ever down, down, down
3. Thunder applauds from late evening or night rain showers
4. Sprinklers cadenced heaving of water onto dried gardens
5. Walking groups rehearsing for the start of the following school year
1. Wide cluster of annuals and perennials in beds of all sizes and shapes
2. Swimming pools overflowing with kids
3. Water fowl coasting crosswise over lakes framing angular waves
4. Bikes, skateboards, bikes and balls haphazardly strewn crosswise over yards
5. Lightning cutting rough lines crosswise over stormy skies
1. Fragrant roses and blossoming shrubberies like lavender, honeysuckle and jasmine
4. Newly cut grass
Life frequently surges by so rapidly that we think that its hard to back sufficiently off to tune in, watch and take in all that superb event around us.
We are so BLESSED, we simply need to take minutes to be reminded. Settle on a cognizant choice to take those minutes. Generally the sights, sounds and notices every hour, day and week will cruise you by.